Terms & Conditions
All parts come with a 90 Day replacement warranty from the date of purchase.
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All items delivered must be opened and checked in front of the courier. In the event an item is found to be damaged in frieght do not accept the goods and contact us immediatley.
3) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers'' acceptance of these Terms and that you are happy with the condition of the item.
4) Warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of invoice and if parts are found to be faulty we need to be notified immediately. The part is deemed working untill the day of return from the customer.
5) Due to the fact we are supplying second hand parts and this is reflected in the price of purchase warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
6) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
7) All engines & gearboxes will be drained of fluids. It is the customers'' responsibility to refill oil's prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. A new timing belt must be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
1) We do not lend items for a trial and error basis. If you discover the part is not what you need we may credit note only but at the managers discretion.
2) In the unlikley event we send you a faulty part we must be notifiied immedialty and our policyis to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund. If you decide to purchase the item elsewhere we can only supply you a credit note on return of the said goods.
3) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, ECU’s & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
4) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
5) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers'' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in the same condition in which they were supplied.
6) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge and any postal charges.